About this course
Section A – Introduction & Objectives
Section B – How did you transition to working from home?
- How did the lockdown affect your working arrangements? Did you work from home during the period of lockdown, and how will you return to the office?
- Did your staff need any assistance from Osprey to commence working from home?
- Did you seek assistance from any other organisation for your staff to be able to work from home?
- What equipment did your staff use to work from home
Section C – How did you attract new clients and take new instructions?
- How did you take telephone calls?
- How did you take new instructions during lockdown?
- Do you have a link on your website to the new client enquiry area of Osprey to receive enquires from potential new clients?
- Have you considered automated chat bots or quote calculators on their website? Do they have one already?
- How do you record the number of new enquiries you receive and the number of them that convert to paying clients? How do you run reports on these figures?
Section D – How did you manage your matters, access files and generate documents?
- Do you use the Case Management App?
- Are you aware of the Focused Apps, are you using any?
- How do you access their case files?
- How do you generate documents and forms?
- Do you use Workflows in Osprey?
- Are you aware of the Office 365 add-ins?
- Were you concerned about compliance during lockdown? How did you deal with that?
Section E – How did you communicate with clients and third parties?
- Do you use the Web Access Portal?
- How do you use it?
- Have you used the SMS text message integration to stay in touch with clients?
- Have you used a digital signing tool? Was this new for lockdown?
Section F – How did you manage accounts and time recording?
- How did the accounts team continue working during lockdown?
- Do you use requisitions in Osprey?
- How did fee-earners record time?
- Are you aware of the Time Recording App and Focused Time Recording Apps?