Who is this guide for?
Accounts Users and Accounts Supervisors
This report shows financial postings which have been undone (using the Undo option from the posting detail screen).
- Fee Earner – Select Fee Earner(s) or leave blank for all
- Work Type – Select Work Type(s) or leave blank for all
- Journals – Choose from counsels’ fees, petty cash, debtors re counsels’ fees, provisional debtors, purchase ledger, provisional bills, debtors, unpaid disbursements, fees journal, VAT creditor, journals journal, last year’s profit or write offs. Selecting one or more of these will only produce postings affecting these areas on the report. Leave the box unticked if you want to search for all postings.
- Banks – Select bank(s) to report on or leave blank for all
- Users – Choose one or more users who made the postings. If you know you are only looking for postings you made yourself, select your user id to filter out all other users postings. Otherwise leave the box unticked and it will report on all postings no matter who made them.
- Which Date – Choose between the Audit date (actual date when posting was made), the Posting Date (date entered in the posting itself) or the Undone Date (the date when the posting was undone).
- Date Filters – Enter the posting date range that you would like to see here – dates are required
- Currency – Enter the currency to report on here
List of Columns produced
- User ID
- Audit Date (the actual date that the posting was made)
- Client No (or Nominal Ledger etc)
- Matter No (or SAC etc)
- Fee Earner Code
- Work Type code
- Date Undone
- Posting Type
- Posting Date
- Posting Reference
- Posting Detail
- Branch Code
- Number of Postings undone
Group and Sort
The groupings on this report do not make any difference, the report is designed to order by user ID and produce a count of the number of undone postings.