Who is this guide for?
Accounts Users and Accounts Supervisors
This is available from Reports > Client Financial > Aged Debtors > Run Aged Debtor Letters. A letter is generated in Word for each client/matter meeting the criteria entered. The letter templates are initially set up in the Supervisor area (Case Management Setup, Standard Letters, Batch Debtor Letters). A range of Merge fields are available for inclusion on the templates in a similar manner to the Case Management Standard Letters.
The filter options
- Letter. Select the age of the Debt you wish to report on, the options are
- 0 to 30 days
- 31 to 60 days
- 61 to 90 days
- 91+ days
A letter will be produced for each client/matter where a bill is unpaid in the category you select
- Fee Earner. Select a single or several Matter Fee Earners and run the report on matters for these Fee Earners only
- Work Type. Select a single or several Work Types and run the report on matters for these Work Types only
- Branch. Select to run the report on All branches or an individual branch
- Department. Select to run the report on All departments or an individual department
- Currency. Select the currency of the matters you want to report on
- Min Debt Amount. Enter the minimum value of debt you want to report on.