Who is this guide for?
Accounts Users and Accounts Supervisors
A list of purchase ledger account (Supplier) balances – split aged across 0 , 30, 60, 90 days.
- Branch – Defaults to All – can select an individual branch from the drop down list.
- Department – Defaults to All – can select a Department from the drop down list.
- Currency – Defaults to the default currency – other live currencies can be selected from the drop down list.
- Supplier No. – Ticking this box brings up a list of suppliers to select if only one, or a group of suppliers are required.
- Inc. Debit Bals? – Selecting this box allows the report to also list any suppliers who have a debit balance. Use this option to ensure your total matches the figure for Trade Creditors on the Trial Balance.
- As At – Ticking this box allows the report to be produces for a historical date. Remember to put / between the day, month and year. i.e. 23/02/2007, or click on the box to the right. This will bring up the calendar to select a date from.
Grouping and Ordering
- Ordering – changes the order in which the balances are displayed. Select from the drop down list Account No or Account Name.
- Grouping – select from the drop down list – No Grouping or Branch.
List of Columns produced
- Purchase Ledger code – the code for the supplier
- Supplier Description – the full name of the supplier
- Balance – the overall balance on each purchase ledger
- Bill Date – date of the last invoice
- 0 – 30 days – amount owing on invoices less than 30 days old
- 31 – 60 days – amount owing on invoices between 31 and 60 days old
- 61 – 90 days – amount owing on invoices between 61 and 90 days old
- 91 + days – amount owing on invoices more than 91 days old
- Debit Balance – amount owed from the supplier if applicable
- Mis Alloc? – if Yes is shown here, the payments and invoices are incorrectly allocated. See our guide here for assistance with this.